Monday, July 18, 2011

Jot REMASTERED: Episode II

Hmmm...I've been thinking. In my own personal opinion, this Jot is getting...well it's getting quite good. I'm happy with it so far. And sadly for you all, someone made a good point in telling me publishers won't look at something that's online for the world to see. So I think I might change what this blog is. Again. Or maybe I'll go back to the way it was, though that didn't work out like I'd wanted.

I think for now I'm going to try this: the blog is called Jot, right? So maybe if I put little snippets of things I have or am writing. Like a page or so, to give people a view of a small "Jot" of my writing. Give some feedback on that, some ideas of where I could take it based on what they see. This way I can share my work without sharing the entirety of them, and in so doing, jeopardizing my chances of my dreams coming true.

...I think this is what I'm going to do. Jot REMASTERED (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment